Terms & Conditions – www.ginodacampo.com
Welcome to the official website of Gino D’Acampo.
- The content contained within ginodacampo.com is for your general, personal and non-commercial use and is subject to change at any time.
- Neither ginodacampo.com or any third parties, sponsors or affiliates provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information contained within ginodacampo.com for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any and all information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through ginodacampo.com meets your specific requirements.
- ginodacampo.com contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms & Conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on ginodacampo.com, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- On occasion, ginodacampo.com may also include links to external websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) and we have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of ginodacampo.com and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Reviews, Comments and Content
Users of this website may post reviews, comments and other content. This right is extended on condition that the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, or objectionable. Specifically, content should not include software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters or mass mailings.
You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to remove or edit any content.
If you post content or submit material, unless indicated otherwise, you:
- Authorise ginodacampo.com and its affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, publish, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, create derivative works from, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- Authorise ginodacampo.com and its affiliates and sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose.
- Agree that the rights you grant above are irrevocable during the period of protection of your intellectual property rights associated with such content and material. You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to derogatory treatment
You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that, as at the date that the content or material is submitted to ginodacampo.com, the content and material is accurate; use of the content and material you supply does not breach any ginodacampo.com policies or guidelines and will not cause injury to any person or entity (including that the content or material is not defamatory). You agree to indemnify ginodacampo.com and its affiliates for all claims brought by a third party against ginodacampo.com or its affiliates arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these warranties.
For the purposes of the prevention or detection of offences, and/or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders, we may share any information that we collect with the Police, other public or private sector agencies or representative bodies in accordance with the relevant legislation. Information shared in this way will not be used for marketing purposes.