- 3 Avocados, Ripe
- 4 Teaspoons Lime Juice, Freshly Squeezed
- 4 x 2cm Thick Slices Rustic Bread, Halved & Toasted
- 1 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 4, Cut Into 1/2cm Slices Tomatoes, Large
- To Taste Salt
Found in This Book
Feast your eyes on the finest avocado & smoked paprika bruchette! It’s straightforward and fun to make this great dish. Simply follow the instructions below and get the perfect result.
Step By Step
1. Halve the avocados, discard the stone and scoop the flesh into a medium bowl. Pour over the lime juice and mash roughly using a fork. Season with salt.
2. Spread the avocado mixture on each toasted piece of bread and sprinkle with a little paprika.
3. Serve accompanied with a few slices of tomatoes, and enjoy with a cold Italian beer.
Once you’re done, simply sit back and enjoy your avocado & smoked paprika bruchette and don’t forget to check out other great authentic Italian recipes including great antipasti recipes, Italian pasta recipes, Italian soup recipes, Italian beef dishes and authentic pizza recipes.