- 8 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Red Onions, Peeled, Finely Sliced
- 3 tablespoons Fresh Rosemary, Chopped
- 12 Artichoke Hearts In Oil, Drained, Quartered
- 100g Frozen Peas, Defrosted
- 1 Small Head Radiccio, Leaves Shredded
- 100ml Dry White Wine
- 500g Dried Spaghetti
- 80g Parmesan Cheese, Shaved
- To Taste Salt
- To Taste Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Found in This Book
Feast your eyes on the finest spaghetti with artichokes, radicchio, peas and white wine! It’s straightforward and fun to make this great dish. Simply follow the instructions below and get the perfect result.
Step By Step
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the onions and rosemary and fry gently for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the artichokes, peas and radicchio, season with salt and pepper and fry for a further 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Increase the heat, pour in the wine and cook for a further minute so that the alcohol can evaporate.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in a large pan of boiling, salted water until al dente. Drain well and tip it back into the same pan. Pour over the vegetables and stir to combine for about 30 seconds.
- Divide the pasta between 4 warmed serving plates and sprinkle over the Parmesan. Serve immediately.
Once you’re done, simply sit back and enjoy your spaghetti with artichokes, radicchio, peas and white wine and don’t forget to check out other great authentic Italian recipes including great antipasti recipes, Italian pasta recipes, Italian soup recipes, Italian beef dishes and authentic pizza recipes.