- 8 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Red Onions, Peeled And Finely Sliced
- 2 Yellow Peppers, Halved, Deseeded And Chopped Into 1cm Cubes
- 1 Red Pepper, Halved, Deseeded And Chopped Into 1cm Cubes
- 1 Courgette, Trimmed And Chopped Into 1cm Cubes
- ½ Teaspoon Dried Chilli Flakes
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Thyme Leaves
- 400g Fresh Egg Tagliatelle
- To Taste Salt
Found in This Book
Feast your eyes on the finest spicy tagliatelle with peppers, courgettes, red onions and thyme! It’s straightforward and fun to make this great dish. Simply follow the instructions below and get the perfect result.
Step By Step
Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat and fry the onions, peppers, courgettes, chilli and thyme for 8 minutes. Stir occasionally with a wooden spoon. Season with salt and set aside.
Meanwhile cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water until al dente. Drain and tip back into the same pan.
Pour in the sauce, place the pan over a low heat and toss everything together for 30 seconds to allow the flavours to combine.
Divide the pasta between four serving plates and serve immediately.
Once you’re done, simply sit back and enjoy your spicy tagliatelle with peppers, courgettes, red onions and thyme and don’t forget to check out other great authentic Italian recipes including great antipasti recipes, Italian pasta recipes, Italian soup recipes, Italian beef dishes and authentic pizza recipes.