- 400g Fillet Of Beef (Room Temperature)
- 8 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 280g Chargrilled Artichoke Hearts In Oil, Drained & Quartered
- 1 Fresh Medium-Hot Red Chilli, Deseeded & Finely Chopped
- 4 Tablespoons Balsamic Glaze
- 100g Crispy Mixed Salad Leaves
- 80g Walnut Halves, Roughly Chopped
- To Taste Salt
Found in This Book
Feast your eyes on the finest warm beef salad with artichokes, chilli & walnuts! It’s straightforward and fun to make this great dish. Simply follow the instructions below and get the perfect result.
Step By Step
- Preheat a large frying pan over a medium heat. Rub the beef all over with half the oil and season with salt.
- When the pan is very hot, lay the beef in the pan and brown on all sides including the ends. Remove the beef from the pan and leave to rest on a board. Cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add the artichokes and chilli to the pan. Combine 60ml hot water and half the balsamic glaze and pour the mixture over the artichokes. Stir, bring to a simmer and set aside.
- Carve the beef into slices about 5mm thick and arrange on a large serving platter. Spoon over the warm artichokes, chilli and liquid and arrange the salad leaves and walnuts on top. Drizzle over the remaining oil and balsamic glaze and sprinkle with a little salt.
Once you’re done, simply sit back and enjoy your warm beef salad with artichokes, chilli & walnuts and don’t forget to check out other great authentic Italian recipes including great antipasti recipes, Italian pasta recipes, Italian soup recipes, Italian beef dishes and authentic pizza recipes.